1)Place the cover over the top of the tire. Mount the ISSE textile covers with the vehicle parked on a level ground (forbidden on slope) and the handbrake engaged. If your vehicle is equipped with an anti-spill system, do not disconnect it.
2) Insert the arms into the cover and stretch the fabric to cover the sides of the tire.
3) Finish adjusting the sides of the tire.
4) Advance your vehicle ahead so that the wheel turns 1/2 so as to leave in the upper part the part of the tire not yet capped by the cover.
5) Cover the upper area of the tire with the cover.
6) Slowly advance, after 100 meters the sheath will fit itself to your tire.